Behind The Lens
Meet the photographer
As a well seasoned formerly trained professional in Photography from Daytona State College in Daytona Beach FL I can offer you a level of professionalism and technique above many others. I pride myself in my creativity and keeping up with new trends through continuing education, meetings and workshops even after my studies.
I am a natural light Lifestyle Photographer serving Central Florida and surrounding areas that also likes to dabble in studio work from time to time. My goal is to capture your one moment through one shutter click. I pride myself in creating genuine photographs for people that value my art. I want your session to be Fresh and Fun whether that be for your family or lifestyle portrait session, maternity and newborn portraits, your engagement, or your biggest day....your wedding. If you can think it up...I can make it happen.
A little about my personal life... I am a father to a very active toddler so when it comes down to working with the little ones I have the most "up to date" experience with that! I love calling central Florida my home and appreciate being able to do shoots outdoors, year round due to our amazing weather.
Above all else, photography has always been my passion. I truly love the work I do, families and people that I am blessed enough to work with and I would love to capture those moments for you.
I am also available for travel for destination photo shoots. Contact me for more details. I look forward to working with you!
A few fun facts:
- I would love to one day have my own classic "fixer upper" to tinker with on my free time (free time, what's that?).
- I am the youngest of seven (your read that right) children.
- I secretly learned to love cats after my wife came home with our first kitten Xena in a card board box. She is now 1 of 3.
- I like to draw and think I'm actually not that bad at it.
- I am a father of a 3 yr old and most days feel VERY old running around after him.
(What is that they say about kids syphoning energy from their parents?)
- I like to think that I am quite the "handy man".
- I would love to golf....everyday, all day. Tee time anyone?
- I am humbled and inspired by random acts of kindness and think the world would be a better place if everyone felt the same.